Lethium713
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethium713

https://lethium713.rpg-board.net/h1-webclient

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Viewed Topics
Client links
Lethium 713 Staff Application
Unofficial Price Guide
Why Cant I Load the Server?
HIDDENSKILL-ADAM-SPENCER
i cant log on client
CORPRAL BEAST IN FULL BRONZE
Skill Guides
Server Offline.. For Good?
Can I get donor status back????? @lethium and other owners
Latest topics
» Client links
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm by Sparc-Mac

» So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm by RealWayne

» Why Cant I Load the Server?
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:02 pm by Elysian

» Can I get donor status back????? @lethium and other owners
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:48 am by Nzfusionz

» Why does it error?
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:01 pm by pvtstone

» Dylan here! (:
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm by VitaminD

» Unknown's Moderator Application.
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:32 pm by VitaminD

» TACIMSUCK - Password Problem
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:39 am by TACIMSUCK

» Lethium 713 Staff Application
So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:36 am by TACIMSUCK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 am

So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RealWayne

So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read Empty
PostSubject: So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read   So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Alright, so you may or may not know me but my name is Wayne, I was an admin on this server for about 3 weeks and I single handily got this server 20 players and created the first forums. Granted, Brad did make Youtube videos every fucking day including his lame irl vid please watch it you'll fucking laugh regardless of how much you guys suck his dick in game and on youtube ( Yeah, I've seen the comments you guys make lmfao ) /watch?v=0J6SLBZwQGg

Anyway, first week was awesome here and I was like the first member before I got my admin. Well, Brad started abusing, so I told Lethium ( Juan ) and he really didnt know what to do, he even told me that he was a shitty owner, which he was at the time, maybe he has learned, idk. Anyway, Brad abused and never got banned because Juan and him were such " good " friends for such a long time that he just " couldn't do it " so he said. So we argued and I blocked him on Skype. Childish right? W/e.

So another week later and I get accused of muting people for no reason after I ipbanned Brad as per request from Lethium. So then, Brad talks to Baws and then Baws comes to me and jumps to a conclusion that I abused, which I didn't. So then Baws ip bans me AFTER I talk to Leth about it and un-ip bans me, which is also abusing. I told Leth and wouldnt you know it, he " Couldnt ban Baws " because they were such good friends. So he tells me to go because he can't ban Brad and it's better if I leave.

Listen, so many parts were left out on this story but the bottom line is that Lethium is a good guy deep down inside I think, but he is just torn by friendship I guess. This server is better off without Brad regardless of what anyone says because I've been a first hand witness from the beginning of the server. Thanks for reading, hope you guys have a great time playing, I know I will... <---- o.0 Is he joking? Ah, we'll find out.
Back to top Go down

So Much To Say - Make Sure You Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethium713 :: Important Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: